Patient Intake Forms
Do you have an upcoming appointment or procedure? Complete your paperwork ahead of time!
Reminders for Your Visit:
- Your insurance card(s)
- Driver’s License or Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Co-pay or deductible, as determined by your insurance company
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
- Plan to arrive at the center one hour prior to the procedure.
- You should expect a stay of two to three hours total.
- Bring the name and phone number of the person (must be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license) who will be taking you home. You will not be permitted to drive, take a taxi alone, or leave the center without an adult chaperone.
- You must be 18 years old or over to have a procedure. If you are an adult who is unable to sign the consent, you must have someone with you who is authorized to sign on
Are you unsure if you are in the right place? If you have questions about San Antonio Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Centers, then refer to out About Us page.
For information about your colonoscopy prep, click here.
Questions about the many services we provide? Browse to our procedures page.