SAGA Mission Statement
We commit to providing great medical services for our patients in a state-of-the-art specialty care facility. Our services happen professionally and comprehensively.
We will accomplish our Mission by:
- Creating an atmosphere of caring, and understanding while minimizing the anxiety of each patient.
- Functioning efficiently, with a higher level of expertise while offering the cost-effective delivery of our unique skills.
- Being responsible to our community’s health care needs. Also offer access to medical care for all members of our community.
- Promoting medical progress through education and research.
SAGEC Mission Statement
- To create a safe environment that is properly equipped and maintained. This is to ensure patient health and safety in preparation for the scheduled procedure, before and after.
- Provide an atmosphere of compassion and understanding with minimal stress.
- Function at a high level for the patient, the physician, and the staff.
- Assist the physician with a plan of evaluation as well as medical management for patients.
- Promote knowledge and skills of the Center’s staff to meet technical and scientific progress in the delivery of health care. Also to be aware of new research, products, and ideas which may change and improve present procedures.
- All information regarding patients is kept private and confidential.