COVID-19: Still Seeing Patients But Limiting Capacity
Ensuring the safety of our patients is our utmost priority, and while the Coronavirus is a concern for some, we want you to know that we are closely monitoring the situation and taking steps to keep everyone as safe as possible. In order to do our part to help decrease the spread of COVID-19, we are seeing patients but temporarily limiting capacity to all of our clinic locations.
- Downtown Clinic
- Medical Center Clinic
- Stone Oak Clinic
- Westover Hills Clinic
- Southside Clinic
- Southeast Clinic
- Boerne Clinic
All Endoscopy Centers Open for Procedures
- SAN ANTONIO GASTROENTEROLOGY ENDOSCOPY CENTER – MEDICAL CENTER
- SAN ANTONIO GASTROENTEROLOGY ENDOSCOPY CENTER NORTH
- DOWNTOWN ENDOSCOPY CENTER
All three of our endoscopy centers are open and scheduling procedures. Not only are our endoscopy centers governed by the Ambulatory Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and Medicare to ensure your safety, but we have also taken extra steps to follow CDC and World Health Organization Guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Additionally, Ambulatory surgery centers, like ours, are quite different from hospital settings. If you have a procedure scheduled at a surgery center, you meet certain health criteria that allows you to have your procedure completed outside the hospital environment. Simply, our patients are generally healthier than patients needing a procedure at a hospital, thus decreasing your chances of contracting illnesses.
Showing COVID-19 Symptoms?
To help us provide the safest care for all of our patients during the coronavirus spread:
- If you have fever, cough, body aches and/or shortness of breath; or
- If you (or someone close to you) have recently traveled outside the USA or to any high-risk areas, have been on a cruise ship within the past two weeks, or have had close contact with someone who recently has been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19),
If you are having severe symptoms such as shortness of breath, please call 911 and seek emergency care.